Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Starting anew...


It has been far to long since I have updated this blog, and I must say at this changing point in my life I am making a decision that blogging here is much more my "cup of tea" than on myspace these days. I now live with my cousin pamela which is working out wonderfully. Pamela is in her late twenties and very mature and a great influence on me. So we live in a condo in Alexandria on the 14th floor, it is absolutely gorgeous at night(pic to left). I am getting along so much better with my aunt that I am ecstatic. This is what I have needed. To top it all off I have a new job as a home based counselor with an organization in Manassass VA, called the National Counseling Group (www.nationalcounselinggroup.com).
It is an opportunity for me to really put my social work degree to work. I already have three clients assigned to me. I go to a training academy in richmond for two days next week and then I am basically on my own. I set my own appointments and my own schedule and I do a lot of paper work. The other day I worked from 8am - 11pm and finally got home around 11:45pm. It was a long day but worth it, and most days won't be that long.
I feel that things are beginning to work out for me, I feel more independent and I also feel like I can handle that independence. I have been able to work more on my newest project my blanket for my newest baby cousin McKenzie who is 4 months old today. I can't tell you how sweet the kids in my family and I am so grateful to have them in my life and so close. I will leave you with a few pictures.


No comments: